Mama Sol Baby Essentials: Mama & Little

Happy Monday, Mamas!



I mentioned not too long ago that I've often thought some of the "new baby essentials" you find recommended online are anything but! A diaper genie is a prime example (in my opinion) of something that can easily end up unused and stealing dollars from products that are useful and will grow with you throughout you pregnancy and postpartum journey.

So what are some items that you might not think of but pack serious bang for your buck? I'm going to share about some of them here, starting today with one of my favorite brands Mama & Little!

 I fell in love with with their teething jewelry a few years back. After catching the babywearing bug I quickly realized I needed something for the teething stage, but I also didn't want something that screamed "this is teething jewelry." I did some digging, found Mama & Little, and I've honestly never looked back! Founder, Mama, and jewelry creator extraordinaire Arlene does not disappoint when it comes to on-trend jewelry. Mama & Little was actually the first piece of teething jewelry I was able to wear without a tiny human in tow because each item is that stylish. All of her colors are custom designed and exclusive, meaning often imitated but never duplicated!


The Ultimate Mama Uniform - Mama & little // Bun Maternity // Sakura Bloom


Some of my favorite items are the Teresa necklace and Finley bangle (pictured above), which are perfect if you tend to be a minimalist when it comes to jewelry and their pacifier clips.

A few noteworthy things that sold me on Mama & Little and make them worth every penny :

  • Each order comes with a cotton draw-string bag perfect for storing your items on the go or keeping them clean in the diaper bag.
  • Food grade silicone! This feature was super important to me. Their beads are non-toxic, BPA & Phthalate free, and anti-microbial, so you can look good and feel good about what your tiny humans will be teething on.
  • They are dishwasher safe!! Seriously, ain't nobody got time for washing even one more thing, so how could you not love this! I've also given mine a quick hand wash and laid them out to dry on our Boon Grass drying rack.
Since I love mine so much and can't wait for you to love them too - I'll be hosting a little giveaway for some Mama & Little swag over on Instagram starting tomorrow!

XO

Comments

Popular Posts