Pillow Talk

Hey Mama Followers, how about a little pillow talk?

Pregnancy pillow talk.



This pregnancy I started using a pregnancy pillow much sooner than I had in the past. The first trimester can be especially exhausting as your body and hormones acclimate to this new season you're in, so when you do get a moment to rest or sleep you really want to make sure you take advantage it.

Since I'm still attending births as a doula and have my two little guys to keep up with during the day, I really needed something to help me find a comfortable position and get good sleep when I have the chance. I originally tried a big name brand and honestly (if we're keepin' it real) it wasn't the best. I wouldn't recommend it. Once I realized I needed to find a newer, better pillow I started searching again.



The good ole IG universe introduced me to this pregnancy pillow by Pharmedoc. At just 39 dollars, I was immediately interested considering most pillows from other brands will have you spending upwards of 60 dollars. After scoping out the reviews on their website and other platforms like Amazon, I decided it was definitely worth trying. 

And let me tell you, I freaking love this pillow! I chose the grey jersey cover since you can't beat a good neutral. It's incredibly soft, easy to put on and take off for washing, and the C shape makes sleeping a dream by providing support and relieving pressure in all the places you need as your body changes. Although I'm still waking to pee once or twice a night (pregnancy life, right?), but I'm not spending the rest of my night tossing and turning or trying to find a comfortable position. It's also nice not to need three separate pillows to get good sleep since the shape allows me to fit the pillow around my body where I need it most. 

The multi position option is also a big hit for me, and even with all the folding and twisting the pillow has still kept it's shape and remained supportive. I've started using my pillow routinely during the day while reading or listening to my hypnobirthing tracks and practicing relaxation techniques. I can also see how this might come in handy while breastfeeding during those first few weeks postpartum. 

So if you're on the hunt for a pregnancy pillow, Pharmedoc is definitely worth it. 

While I'm not a professional mommy blogger or insta influencer I do like to share about a good product when I find it because I think parents should share that kind of stuff. If it's something that'll make the journey a little easier, sweeter or save you a little money, why not?

So I reached out to Pharmedoc, and they've been really awesome and provided a discount code for you! Which I think is pretty cool because it means more funds can be devoted to things like coffee or a doula ;)

Use code Amber10 when you purchase your pillow.





Comments

Popular Posts