Pregnancy: Captured

Something we've done with each pregnancy is make time to document this unique and cherished season of growth for our Family. 

As we prepare for the arrival of our forever baby, we were so lucky to capture this pregnancy and some new family keepsakes with local Orange County birth and family photographer Sarah of Sarah Kae Photography.

If you can believe it, although my husband and I are both OC natives, this was the first time we've ever taken any photos at the beach! And honestly, I feel like it was worth wait to be able to document our last pregnancy journey there. Sarah was fabulous at working with our boys, and even though I thought catching a family photo or two might be a tall order with toddlers wanting to play on the beach... She delivered! (see what I did there?)



















© 2018 Sarah Kae Photography
#sarahkaephotography
@sarahkaephotography
www.sarahkaephotography.com



There are so many frivolous things we're encouraged to spend on as new or growing families... That expensive stroller, a baby wipes warmer, a swing with fifty settings, a bouncer, or a diaper bag that costs nearly as much as I used to spend on college textbooks!

 It's crazy the number of things you see on some baby lists. Perhaps what's crazier though is that you hardly ever see new parents encouraged to invest in the stuff that really, truly matters. Things like doula support or a photographer to capture the moments you will honestly want to hold on to forever. Even on my own parenting journey the last several years I've spent money on things that were completely unnecessary (I later learned), but I've never regret a penny of the money our family has invested in maternity or other photography to help us hold on to what really matters.

So if you're currently searching for the perfect photographer to help capture your own pregnancy, birth, or those first precious moments as a postpartum family I'd highly recommend Sarah! I promise you won't be disappointed, and I promise you'll never regret it.

XO




Comments

Popular Posts